Dialing In My Suspension

So I found some 1200 forks laying around in my dads old race shop at the ranch. They are fully valve-able with rebound and compression adjustment. Brought em home to clean up the legs, they had some dings from dirt track and road racing. Got em all dialed in and valved up and replaced the seals and bushings. And what do I notice after I scrubbed them by hand and even my bro Carter didnt even notice…… THEY WERE BOTH THE SAME SIDE LEG! I was like maaaaaaaaaaaaaan WTF! How did we both miss that! So now I need to find the other lower leg, or just sac up and buy one for 125$ from the dealer.

I also found these old shocks laying up there. I found some shock clamps for truck shocks with remote reservoirs, milled them out with the help of my buddies Jason Roberts, and Jeff Garins.  Beats zip tying them like all the dirt trackers do! The bad thing is they are 16″ eye to eye. So I machined up a spacer for both shocks and thought I could get away with not chopping the springs…. Wrong, the damn thing started leaking out the bottom of the rebound adjuster. I created to much pre-load on them. So I have yet to get to run these forks or shocks!